JWM tray icons

Hi all,
I have been chatting on Github off an on with some of the major
users/devs involved in JWM.
And the author of the script I based our menu off of (technosaurus)
pointed me to this thread

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=76431

This looks pretty exciting to me.  I think this will be exciting for
quite a few others here.
It is basically a way to make scripts to put ANYTHING into the tray.
You can write a custom script to do anything and have an icon in the
tray.  This means we could make some more strides to reducing our
current memory requirements.

For example:
a battery applet that will not use so much memory
various monitors for things (memory, cpu usage and indicator, harddrive,
temperature, etc...) to help gauge usage for users with very low resources.
a lighter volume applet?
maybe even a lighter network monitor?
make mountable devices show up (this was something Windows XP did as I
recall)
A simple indicator to search for files using my zlocate script
(something I would like to have)

the list is only confined to your imaginations.

-Israel
ToriOS Team