jwm-settings-manager

Hey everyone,
I thought I'd update the team on the settings manager.

I am currently reworking some things to implement a way to handle
setting the background in more file managers.  My main goal initially is
to support PCManFM, and I have an explicit check for that, but I also
browse the defaults.list to look for any other inode/directory handling.

I eventually want to support as many as I can (within reason of course)

There may be an alternate way to handle the desktop icons which requires
no file manager to set the background.  As of right now, I will simply
check for the things I want in pcman (and still support rox of course)
and modify the file accordingly.  Of course I will need to do some major
testing before this is production ready :)

Also, if anyone feels like testing the settings manager (not on the Live
image... on the installed image) to see what bugs may be lurking, I'd
appreciate it.

File bugs here please:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/jwm-settings-manager

-Israel