Ubuntu Community Appreciation Day

Since we are an Ubuntu-based Distro, I want to say I appreciate you all!!
Specifically (not in any order)
Jack for helping get Numix Icons on board!
Geoffery for all the random help with scripts
Nio for help figuring things out all over the place (and making cool
programs)
Ali for everything related to ToriOS
Paul for his enthusiasm and encouragement! (and awesome documentation
skills)
William (where ever you are) for setting up the servers!!
Jorn for help with the ISO building and many various other things

and everyone else, don't be offended if I didn't mention your name... I
am very tired so I may have forgotten some one very important to
thank.... sorry

-Israel
ToriOS Team

Follow ups