Re: Numix Icons

Hi everyone!
 Jack Ramsay may indeed not be active anymore.  But according to Mr.
Trice he was indeed the person who helped contact the Numix people.  So,
he may still be active actually, but in the US (and Europe as well) this
is the time of year when everyone is having holidays.  It is a very busy
time of year.  Many people may not have time to contribute.  So it may
take Mr. Ramsay a while to get back to us.
It is not a huge deal if we need multiple PPAs.  But it would be nice if
we only needed one.

On 12/04/2014 03:16 AM, Jack T. wrote:

> Ali,
>
> AND if I was inactive I would not have helped Israel, would I?
>
> JackT.

-Israel
ToriOS Team