ToriOS update

Hi everyone,
I figured I would update the general crew of toriosidores.
The Beta release has been taking a bit longer to get out, but there is a
really exciting reason why!

OBI is now available to install via a package.  This means Toriosidores
can more easily customize their own OS (if they want to)
The program mktbl (pronounced "Make Tarball") now comes in a graphical
version using zenity

ToriOS now has a package for the core system (usable on mini.iso
installs, or from the ISO builder)
and one for the live system (it sets up nodm, and installs everything we
need)
and a desktop package (this brings in the nice things for the core
install, or simply can be installed on top of any current install...
this *should* just work, but it has not been tested yet..)

There are still a few minor issues to address, but this represents a
nice milestone.  This was one of the last major issues that had to be
tackled before we can get to Beta.  Once I have checked the install, we
can start testing the Beta version.

Unfortunately we may not be able to host it on torios.org.... unless
William can be found again.

-Israel
ToriOS Team