Beta progress update

Hi everyone!
I have had some issues getting things going for beta.... however I have
gotten the ISO to 685.8MB (which fits on a 700MB CD obviously)
I have switched to network-manager (i.e. nm-applet) as I believe this
will prove to work better.

My observations:
OBI is amazing.  Really.  It is soooo fast and works perfectly.  I like
that I don't need to spend 30-60mins installing everytime.  It takes
about 5 minutes on my VM and about 10 on my old Windows ME era machine.

I am going to do some real hardware testing and then rebuild everything
when I retar the OS from the actual machine.  This is usually needed
because of dbus needing reconfigured.
I am not sure how to get around this issue, but it is a minor inconvenience.

So... I have also packaged sdesk and included it on this ISO for
testing.... this is mainly for us to play with and try to make plugins,
and test them.  Don't forget you can upload stuff to git and wget it to
your VM, or testing machine, or install git and do it that way (so you
can push your modifications back)
You can also work with bzr if you come up with something awesome and
package it... but if you can't package something I can for you, or
possibly someone else.  I know Nio has learned a bit about packaging,
and Jorn is very well versed.

I will upload a link to Dropbox when everything is ready to go.

I will end this e-mail with
#whereiswilliam

-Israel
ToriOS Team