installed testing update

Hi everyone,
So far testing the LiveISO on real hardware is great!!
However, I am not getting internet on the installed version even with
network-manager so I must have missed something... I will need to check
a few things out.

The REALLY GOOD NEWS...
sdesk is really cool.

Here are the basics:
sdesk [-i file(s)] [-b image] [-t image tooltip left-action right-action]
        -i             full path to file(s) with shell functions to include
                       by default it looks in /usr/share/sdesk/func*
        -b <file>      file to set desktop background image
        -t             tray icon must have the following parameters:
          image        full path to image file
          tooltip      full path to tooltip file or a "quoted tooltip"
          left-action  action to run when left mouse button is clicked
          right-action action to run when right mouse button is clicked
    The -t option may be repeated as necessary for multiple tray icons.
    The -b option is subject to change as it is currently hard coded to
output
        the button/key presses to stdout for a user program to handle
instead
        of handling it internally

so...
running:
sdesk -t /usr/share/pixmaps/xterm-color_32x32.xpm "Xterm" "xterm" "xterm
-e somecommand"
then you can have some predefinined terminal commands set to run just
from a click.

There is a lot more you can do with it... but anyhow... maybe this will
ultimately be the lighterweight solution for everything

-Israel
ToriOS Team