My Ultimate Goal

Hi,

I know it is the weekend and I must be having fun away from keyboard but thought to do some pending stuff and login.

http://amjjawad.net/my-ultimate-goal/

Since ToriOS is mentioned, it is not really off-topic but it is very much related to ToriOS (and other projects).

That link will make things a bit clear of what I have in mind for ToriOS.

Again, Ultimate means the best but later, not now. We can't reach there unless we spend time, energy and efforts and above all, it is a matter of do we need/want that or not? and in short, we are not yet ready but very much working hard on it.

Enjoy!

P.S.
I'll be AFK (Away From Keyboard) for the rest of the day.

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

Follow ups