Yet another JWM-settings-manager update

Hi everyone!
Things have gone really well coding!  I have been really focused on just
doing this (for now) and so I have been able to really concentrate on
the things I wanted to accomplish and implement them.
So I have been able to update the Panel configuration tool to be able to
add and remove panels, and also handle every aspect of it (that I can
currently think of...)
Also, looking through the other parts of code I realized there are a few
things I have yet to implement... and one of those is some of the
various options for fonts.  I think initially I will have a grand scheme
of things to change things for ALL fonts simultaneuosly...  but that is
stuff like antialiasing.. for the exhaustive list of all the ways you
can configure fonts
http://www.joewing.net/projects/jwm/fonts.shtml#xft

I have the general framework to support any of those options in my
backend.  It seems to be very reliable... but of course some of those
options are pretty intense and I don't know enough about fonts to know
what all of that means :P  or what I should implement...  So, if anyone
cares about fonts, please give me your opinion... I only care about font
when I am making art... and with coding as long as I can *easily*
distinguish between l,1,I   I am fine :)

There are a few other updates, but those are boring unless you like c++
and refactoring and the beauty of OOP.  personally I am excitied, but
likely not too many here are overly excited about making general
functions that are smart enough to do lots of things (because they are
all similar) or the incredible usefulness of overloading functions (so
you only have to remember 'convert()' will convert a numer to a string,
or a string to a number)

Anyhow... happy holidays ToriOSidores!!

-Israel
ToriOS Team