Settings Manager update

Hi everyone,
I am glad to announce I finally have a working multipanel capable
settings manager.
It is not quite ready for the stable release, yet... there are a few
things I need to address before I can call it good, but those are fairly
minor issues.

I need to make the Applications menu something the user can add or
delete from the panel... this is fairly trivial to implement, so it wont
be a major effort... but it needs to be done.

The indicators (a.k.a. things that go into the <Dock> element, like
volume icon, network, etc...) need to toggle to not be shown on panels
that don't have the Dock element... not huge, but it would be confusing
otherwise, so I will need to do a little reworking to make that happen.

Deleting an added panel.  This is needed for obvious reasons :)

Updating all the themes.  This is important of course, and I may create
infiles, and use variables so that all the themes will stay up to date
as things change, but either way I still need to address this.

xload configuration... I need to have the colors be something that can
be configured eventually, as some people wont want the defaults, and
will want to change the colors to match their own theme.  This is minor
and may not be something for the release...

I need to handle more things...  I need to handle the gnome power
manager (if I can).  I also need to handle nautilus, pcmanfm, thunar,
etc.. for the desktop wallpaper.

Oh, I also want to set the window manager icon for each sub-program...
not sure how fltk handles this yet... but it shouldn't be much of an
issue...

There are a few other things I also need to tidy up, but the code is
looking much cleaner and is less error prone than before... I should be
able to handle as many panels as a person wants, however I have only
added support for 4 currently..  I suppose I could double that just to
be on the overly accommodating side.

There are a few other things I want to handle overall.  I want to
eventually do something to watch the autostart directory and include
that in (so users can follow just about any how-to to get some program
to run automatically).

So, if anyone tests this program out there... please update and look for
bugs... I uploaded to the torios-core PPA, so a normal update will bring
in the new one.

-Israel
ToriOS Team