Yet another update

Hi everyone, yet again... another update on the progress...
I have alphabetized the fonts and removed all duplicates  using sort()
and unique()
I am also trying to make sense of the internal FLTK font numbering
array... I may have to do some math somewhere to calculate all the
different values....
I think the way FLTK stores fonts (it is an array of integers AFAIK) is
something like
1 = regular
2 = bold
3 = italic
or something... so I will have to do some figuring to get it all worked
out...
Anyhow...   I have made some progress... at least the list is
alphabetized :)
And The font displayer changes fonts when you click on the font... I am
just not sure how to correlate everything to work together...

Anyhow... I have made some good progress..  I will push an update soon
when I decipher the font mystery...

-Israel
ToriOS Team