lxsession torios-core [IMPORTANT]

Hi folks,
I am going to test something, because as, I have noted before we are
having certain issues with session management.  If you are using the
torios-core packages DO NOT UPDATE them.  I will be pushing some
unstable things to test, and I am unsure what will occur.

I am going to build a session file and use lxsession to start it (since
it is the lightest session manager in the repos and can be used with
anything)

I think the main issues with network manager et cetera, are the way the
session is started.  I think also starting things this way will make it
much easier on people installing the desktop session.

I will apprise everyone of the progress as I get it :)

-Israel
ToriOS Team

Follow ups