Re: ToriOS Website and Email

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 1:24 PM, Ali Linx <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Dear William,
>
> Kindly be advised that we, the member of ToriOS Team, have tried to
> contact you countless times but there is absolutely no response from you.
> We all do hope that you are fine and doing well, wherever you are right
> now. While we're deeply worried about you, we are also very concerned about
> the domain and the email system of ToriOS Project. While it is true we're
> one family and we must care for each others before anything else, at some
> points, we need to step in when certain things will damage/affect or do any
> kind of negative impact to ToriOS Project.
>
> In 15 days (if I'm not mistaken), the domain of ToriOS will be expired. I
> can only guess the email system will be unusable as well.
>
> That said, and because we have NOT received one word from you as a
> response to our emails, we ask IF and ONLY IF you STILL receive emails on:
>
> william@xxxxxxxxxx
> wjckc79@xxxxxxxxx
>
> Either: kindly hand over the access to the domain and emails to myself or
> Israel and we shall take care of the renewal and administrations.
>
> Or: please reply and let us know what you have in mind in this regard if
> you are still interested of course to help/support.
>
> Back to facts we have, I highly recommend that you handover the access and
> everything related to his matter to one of us and we shall take care of the
> rest :)
>
> Also, if we owe you any amount of money, kindly let us know and we would
> be very happy to pay if needed.
>
> This email is NOT "Thank you and goodbye"; we still want you with us. This
> email however is highly important as there are lots of bad/negative things
> will happen (*and are happening to be honest*) if no further action will
> be taken from your side.

And of course, by bad/negative things will happen I mean: bad/negative
effects on ToriOS Project.

> Merry Christmas to you, your family and loved ones and we wish you a very
> happy new year, whether you are now.
>
> Please note:
> This email has been sent not based on my personal opinion but:
> Israel
> Paul
> Geoffrey
>
> The 4 of us all agreed on that previously after our efforts to contact you
> had failed.
>
> Thank you!
>
> --
> Ali/amjjawadhttps://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

I have CC'ed myself (another email address) and I'm replying from this
account to make sure - just in case - you will receive this email, just in
case your filters or inbox is no longer receiving our @torios.org emails
for whatever reason.

I'm more than happy to forward this email from my other accounts if I have
to. However, this account has been used before to contact you so chance
this email will go to your Spam is slim unless ...

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Ali/amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
http://torios.org - StartUbuntu <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StartUbuntu> - Ubuntu