The Networking Issue

Hi,

I had a thought last night but was so sleepy and tired to the point I couldn't turn my machine and write this email I'm writing now.

I'm thinking that .. maybe, just maybe .. the issue with the networking is perhaps because there is a missing package?

We all know that ToriOS is based on Ubuntu Mini ISO and we all know that the Mini ISO has no GUI whatsoever unless a human user do install that him/her self.

That said, I tried to check - on Lubuntu 14.04 on Samsung Notebook 11'' ATOM CPU with 2GB RAM - by opening synaptic and typed : network manager.

I found there are many packages installed.

I'm just wondering if we have installed the same packages or at least the needed ones on ToriOS?

Sorry if similar things are mentioned previously but I'm totally lost because the chain of emails we are sending in this regard are very confusing, this this [1] kind reminder has been sent.

Thank you!

[1] https://lists.launchpad.net/torios/msg01464.html

--
Ali/amjjawad