gtkdialog

Hi everyone,
In light of the sheer volume of amazing Puppy tools available, I decided
to contact the maintainer of gtkdialog.  What is gtkdialog, you may ask??

gtkdialog is program that you can make a bash script to construct a user
interface that interacts with scripts.  This user interface can be
basically ANY thing you want.

Why would I do this????

because the Puppy networking tools are based on gtkdialog, as well as a
number of very lightweight tools.  I also think, that if we can adapt a
few puppy scripts we can write some sort of script to adapt them for
us... and possibly adapt most of them ( a bit grandiose thinking.. i
know).  But this would give us an army of developers to craft this
operating system to be very full featured with very little effort (in
lieu of creating a bunch of programs).  We could have an entire desktop
environment akin to Lubuntu.  And, besides that we could also make some
very nice looking programs for common tasks that are not good to do with
Zenity (though you can with dialog I suppose).

-Israel
ToriOS Team

Follow ups