toriOSmenu

Hi all,
I revisited the icon menu generator.
I did a few things to improve the generation.  The main thing I have
done is to check what the prevailing icon extension is...  it isn't
quite perfect yet, but this way I don't hardcode the '.svg' into the
file anymore...

Here is what I do:

ICONDIRS=($(cat $HOME/.jwmrc | grep "<IconPath" | sed 's/<IconPath>//' |
sed 's|</IconPath>||'| sed 's|/usr/share/pixmaps ||'| sed
's|/usr/share/icons ||'))
#EXT=".svg"
for i in ${ICONDIRS[$i]}
do
  PNG=$(ls ${ICONDIRS[1]}*.png)
  if [ ! -z "${PNG}" ]
  then
   EXT=".png"
  fi
  SVG=$(ls ${ICONDIRS[1]}*.svg)
  if [ ! -z "${SVG}" ]
  then
   EXT=".svg"
  fi
done

I remove the pixmaps directory and the base icons directory if they are
included... because neither of those are 'themes'
then I make an array from the remaining IconPath entries and use ls to
determine if there is svg or png inside.

Any suggestions for improvements?

-Israel
ToriOS Team

Follow ups