Re: wallpapers

On 01/02/2015 07:44 AM, George DiceGeorge wrote:
>>> I suggest that we deliver ToriOS with very light-weight wallpapers
> xxx
>
> maybe tone down the colour,
> and add the name 'torios.org'
> ?
> [g]

Hi,
very nice!

You guys can let me know which ones you want overall.
I will include all of them for now, and then ONLY install the ones we
choose...  but this way they can all be easily enabled or disabled.

We can even make a torios-wallpapers-1.0 and offer a bunch of small size
wallpapers.  I think that would be nice for users... I think the
wallpapers that come default with Puppy are ones I usually use.  I
always choose the 'skateboarding dog', but my daughter prefers the one
with the pinkl background and the huge puppy dog eyes.
I think some people don't really care to set up using a specific wallpaper.
Another thing to mention... we can use svg as the back ground, so if we
remove the inkscape sodipodi stuff we can make very small wallpapers...
actually we could even make one wallpaper and then get the screen size
and adjust the size of the svg to fit.
we could also include a png inside the svg and make a few versions from
the same background.

just some thoughts to ponder...

-Israel
ToriOS Team