Getting Ready for Beta

Hi,
This is a quick update.

*ToriOS session*:
added policykit rule for NetworkManager to ensure it works for users
(anyone in the group users actually).  I have tested it.  It works fine
now using the command starttorios from a terminal, and it works using
SLiM.  Nio has previously reported that it works using LightDM... so
this should work for most DM, though we will need to check for a few
things (in the future) to make sure we can get it to work with
GDM/KDM/MDM etc...  though it *should* work with XDM... I have not
tested it...

I removed the extra background, and intend to add an 'extras' package to
install more wallpapers, and whatever else we want to add to it.

*Jwm-settings-manager:*
  I added real Gnome2 menus Now System (settings and system) is its own
menu.  The Gnome2 menus also localize Applications and System... Also,
the Places menu will localize, however I need some translators to help
with that.  Right now I just use the word Home in a bunch of languages.
I am adding in the ability to change between traditional and gnome2
menus for users... this will help in checking to make sure that external
themes can use all the features of my program and generally make it less
error-prone and do some sanity checks.

*The Actual Beta:*
I have everything running on hardware, though I need to check/test the
OEM mode.  This will be the final step before we can have serious
testing.  Well, actually Paul & Nio need to send me a concise guide to
using Advanced partitioning method.  Then users will know how to install
alongside another existing OS.
Basically the major outstanding usability issues have been solved and
accounted for, and things generally 'just work'.  We also need to test
installing ToriOS alongside other installed DE.

*JWM:*
I have had issues building the current JWM with the current debian
packaging.... so I am not entirely sure how to fix all this, but I will
give it a few tries and see what I can do.... usually there is something
minor that I am just overlooking, but I am doing so many projects for
ToriOS and a 'not the best resolution' type of bug is much less
important than 'wireless does not work'
:D

Thanks

-Israel