jwm-settings-manager with NEW version of JWM

Hi everyone,
quick update....
jwm-settings-manager now works with both old and new versions of JWM.
I still need to fix the themes to work with the old version as well as
the new version.
This will require me checking to see if the current running JWM supports
the new tags.
If not use the oldthemes...
right now using themes in the new JWM settings manager will ONLY work
with JWM 2.3.0
However you can configure your current theme still.
If you update you will get both the new JWM (without SVG icons still...
sorry I will get on that soon) and the new version of the settings manager.
I have tried contacting the Debian maintainer a few times, to no avail....
If he will update JWM in Debian we will have a nicer time of things...

-Israel
ToriOS Team