JWM update

Hi,
A quick update.
I received an epiphany.  But I wont bore the list with the details..
because it is all computer programmer nerd stuff.
Basically JWM now works.  The version in the PPA lp:~israeldahl/jwm
has been updated to the git snapshot 1016 which is the current snapshot
(as of right now).
Everything works in my VM.  SVG icons are working, and the background
scales perfectly.

I now have some issues I need to address in the settings manager to get
everything working correctly with all aspects... but I have some time
before 2.3.0 is officially released.  Once it is, I will rebuild it
using my new and improved packaging and put it into the torios PPA.

-Israel
ToriOS Team