Last items before Beta

Hi,
This is just a list for the list so everyone knows where we are at.

*OBI* - fix some minor issues to make things more clear and add
documentation to easily show the user what they are about to do.

*jwm-settings-manager* - Fix all bugs related to the transition to JWM
2.3.0 posibly implement some of the newer features I have started. (can
wait until Beta is released)

*JWM* - wait for Joe to officially release 2.3.0 and then rebuild the
torios PPA version

*Documentation* - take current screenshots (using the snapshot version
of JWM if needed) and finish enough for the Beta release

*Testing/QA* - begin heavy testing.  Do as many normal tasks as you can
on a VM and real hardware.
Test ToriOS alongside other DE and standalone.  Test using lightdm, and
other Display Managers
(note: I have been testing using SLiM and things work fine, I will test
using XDM soon to see if going back to that is more viable and saves
memory.. though starttorios works fine from the terminal)

Feel free to chime in if anyone can think of something else that needs
to be done.

-Israel
ToriOS Team