Live ToriOS [issues]

Hi,
I have also been testing the Live version of ToriOS.

There are some older issues that have been fixed (shutdown issue)

There are issues in OBI that we are debugging (though I have yet to
really dive into the code)

I have been debugging the Zenity Make Tarball program... there are some
issues I have found, and have need to address...
The interface is very cryptic, so I added intelligent guessing to give
hints for what device to tar, and where to store it so it is more clear
what the user should be doing, and give fairly good hints as to what
should be used.

As soon as I get these last issues fixed, I will be rebuilding a testing
tarball.. the main issue I want to fix is the OBI.  I want to make a
'Install alongside current OS' and possibly change 'basic' to say "Erase
computer and install Tori OS ONLY"

Mainly I want everything to be clear and easy for the users... George
brought this to the forefront with his testing.

So... basically once OBI is ready we can have a pre-beta to test before
we release the Beta... I know Ali doesn't like terms like pre-beta...
but I don't want to release a buggy beta... we decided that Beta should
'basically' be release ready.... with only minor issues (things that can
be fixed via updates... like the jwm-settings-manager bugs... this can
be in the Beta release notes)

-Israel
ToriOS Team

Follow ups