Re: pcmanfm Icons (Was: torios-core package update)

Hi,

On 01/21/2015 01:59 AM, Israel wrote:
Ok I think I have finally found the issue with the icon theme.
I'll push an update later.

Should we include a GTK theme manager (like LXappearance which needs
very few dependencies)?

If adding 'anything' will eat/need 'more' RAM then I'd vote against it unless it is very very needed and a must-have.

This would make it easier for the user to switch widget themes.
I would like to make something to (eventually) get the icon theme and
include it in the JWMRC file.
I might make a separate include file that is generated dynamically.
Though I am not entirely sure how to fully accomplish this feat.  I have
been thinking about it for quite a while.... but I am still not fully
sure how to fully do this accurately.

[ if "i can fully figure out how to parse the theme file, or directory
structures (if no file exists)" ]
then
   This would make changing the gtk icon theme effectively change the JWM
icons
:)

I trust you can do it - it is about time ;)