Re: pcmanfm Icons (Was: torios-core package update)

Hi

On 01/20/2015 06:59 PM, Ali Linx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 01/21/2015 01:59 AM, Israel wrote:
>> Ok I think I have finally found the issue with the icon theme.
>> I'll push an update later.
>>
>> Should we include a GTK theme manager (like LXappearance which needs
>> very few dependencies)?
>
> If adding 'anything' will eat/need 'more' RAM then I'd vote against it
> unless it is very very needed and a must-have.

Not more RAM, more HD space... but not much.
It really doesn't matter to me.... I like Numix GTK theme :)

>> [ if "i can fully figure out how to parse the theme file, or directory
>> structures (if no file exists)" ]
>> then
>>    This would make changing the gtk icon theme effectively change the
>> JWM
>> icons
>> :)
>
> I trust you can do it - it is about time ;)

We shall see... there are a lot more pressing issues to finish.

>> On 01/20/2015 01:50 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
>

> @Nio and all
> Can you please hit reply to all next time so everyone is informed?
> unless there is some kind of private chat, that's different story.
>
> And, I think we should seriously have two different mailing list.
> One for Development and one is general.
>
> @Israel
> Could you please give me owner access to:
> https://launchpad.net/~torios-dev
>
> So I could create a new mailing list?
> Or, you could do that yourself, it is your call :)
> I'm more than glad to do it and save your time!

I was logged in and on that page already, I rebuilt a package earlier.
I just hit the button and it said it would make the list
If I need any help doing anything to it I'll contact you.  If you want
to be on the torios-dev team I'd be glad to add you in if you like :)

> Thanks!

-Israel
ToriOS Team