Re: ToriOS-dev mailing list

On 01/21/2015 04:26 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
Den 2015-01-21 03:40, Israel skrev:
Hi,
anyone who wants to be on the developers list let me know!
I will promptly add you to the team :)

Please put me on the list
You're already part of that team :)
I am not part of that team and have zero access.

where you want my mails. Also tell me where
you do *not* want my mails. This will clear confusion and decrease the
risk of irritating people.

You misunderstood my emails then.
I am not asking people to 'stop' sending emails here or there :) All what I have been asking is to follow the guidelines of sending emails on a mailing list, that's all :)

You're more than welcome to send emails wherever you want but you just need to be aware of the guidelines that I sent earlier. Which is not from me, it is what the whole entire Ubuntu family are using :)

We have decided over a month (but just done it hours ago) to have two mailing lists. One is general and one for technical and dev-talk.

Now, it has happened :)

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad