ToriOS Developers Team - Better late than never

Hi all,

Without the need to go and dig deep into the log of our weekly meetings, we have agreed a month ago or so to have two mailing lists. The bad news: that to happen took longer than expected - blame me for that.

The good news is: better late than never, we finally did it :D

And, the even better news is: Now, ToriOS has not only one team on Launchpad, but actually two:

https://launchpad.net/~torios-dev

This is a full setup team on Launchpad with a mailing list :)
This is, form its name, is dedicated ONLY and I mean ONLY for deep technical and development talk.

This list and team:
https://launchpad.net/~torios

Is going to be the general team for everything except development talk.
It is for both users and members :)

In future, we might need more teams but for now, that's all what I need.

As always, feedback, suggestions, notes, etc are more than welcome!

@Israel
Kindly add: https://launchpad.net/~torios-dev as a sub-team of: https://launchpad.net/~torios

That can be done from:https://launchpad.net/~torios-dev page :)

Thank you!