Re: Prospective Project Member

On 01/25/2015 06:37 PM, Sam Klein wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to join the project. I'm interested in web and software
> design. Currently I'm testing ToriOS on a personal computer and
> thinking about writing up some bugs for it. I can foresee myself
> working mostly with bug reports and general testing until I can find
> more ways to contribute in the future.
>
> I'm a 3rd year CS/English student at the UW in America.
>
> Sam Klein

Hi Sam!!
Great to have another software designer interested in joining on!!
I am glad you are testing ToriOS! Please do send in the bug reports!
If you want to use the launchpad bug mechanisms, or simply e-mail the
developers list:
torios-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can also join the developers list if you are interested.

-Israel
ToriOS Team