My feedback on JWM Settings Manager

Hi Israel

I tried JWM Settings Manager today.

Panel Settings -> Apps
If you select the clock format 24h and you click on it, it does not change the text to the expected 24h. Instead, the default clock format is displayed again. Pressing OK has the desired effect however. I guess you can fix it by getting the text of the option and setting that to the combobox text.

Panel Settings -> Add a panel
canceling the add dialog, the panel is still added to the panel list

General: layout :) Alignment of labels to the left and the checkboxes / values / etc to the right would clean up the interface very well.

Also, I don't think you need to show "Panel Settings", it's already in the title bar and I think it's pretty obvious because I manually clicked on it :) If you still want it, why not putting the icon on the left?

Mouse -> enable touchpad: the label seems to small because when I click on it, the small selection rectangle is too small

Desktop: simply needs work. Why not putting a browse button on the right of the file name and the color name/color code visible on the "Desktop" (JWM Settings Manager) screen?

That's it for now. Let me know what you think about it and keep up the good work.

Kind regards
Geoffrey De Belie