Say HELLO to ToriOS NEW website

Hi everyone :D

I am so excited to inform you that our new website is here:
http://torios.net/

I just added the very basic touches and of course, it needs more love so whoever wishes to HELP us, please do send me your email that you would like to get an invite on ;)

The old website is NOT accessible due to the fact that William is absent and he never ever replies any email whatsoever.

I have already decided what to do with the old website: http://torios.org
Simply, we keep it. Until William show up magically again. Then, we can see about what could we happen.

The only confusing part as of now is the NEWS section:
http://torios.org/news

I don't want to get rid of it.

Let's see ... now, we need volunteers to the news site ;)

Thank you!

P.S.
Special thanks to Jonathan and Phill :D

--