ISO

Hey Ali and everyone
I rebuilt the ISO.  I haven't tested it yet, but it *should* work.
I am uploading it to Phill's server now... I tried to have it running
earlier while I was away in hopes that it would be finished by now,
however my son decided to close my laptop.... so it will be a while
before it is uploaded.

Everything should work.
 The only thing that I have found that doesn't work correctly is zmktbl
(the GUI application to make a tarball from a drive)... I will update
this soon.  I'll be testing it and trying to get it all working.
The user is *guru*, the password is *changeme*.

This version of OBI is much improved and working.  I have not fully
tested the "Install alongside another OS" yet but in theory it should
work just fine (the earlier version work fairly well).  You need to
manually label your root partition obi-root  and make an obi-swap
partition as well.  I am not sure if I pushed the changes to OBI to
bring up an xedit window displaying the information, but I am working on
it, and they may be there already.  It should make everything very easy
to figure out, as I do some detective work for the user (code from Nio's
installer to guess swap size).
But, I have not tested it, so do not rely on that info 100% (yet).

The caveat?
I don't know how you access it.. that is *Phill's* department.

He will have to send out the link.  It will probably be around 2 hours
from now.
It is currently (date -R)
Wed, 04 Feb 2015 16:36:23 -0600
I am -6 hrs so it is Wed 4 Feb 10:36 GMT
so around 12:36 GMT the new ISO should be online...

-Israel
ToriOS Team