Re: Hi! I'm Interprog!

Hi all,

Israel wrote already most of what I have in mind :D

Welcome to our family and hope you'll enjoy, learn and do wonders and I'm sure you'll as I could tell you how this project has made us all learn and improve a lot :)

This is a free and open chance for you so take it and never let go :D

My main job here is not to lead; this team can very much live without me. My main job is to make people feel home and I'm the best in FLOSS world when it comes to that :D

To ToriOS and beyond :D

Thank you!
Sent from my smartphone.