Supercomputer and a research project involving ToriOS

Greetings,

I have been advised that I'll be able to have my research project involving
build chains and CI/QA from the staff at UWyo. Once approved by the UWyo IT
department, I can fire it up.

It's a large supercomputer that I can use for massively parallel
computation, but I can't connect it to the world wide web, per say.

I can, however, set it to work through ToriOS's ISOs and packages, building
them and running tests. Any input will come from an external site that's
allowed to communicate to the batch-allocation within the system, and get
results from it.

You <--> digitalocean <--vpn--> UWyo supercluster

Sound good?

do you have any preferences with how I approach this?

I'd like to run a couple of operating systems (including yours) through it
for the purposes of academic research, but I would be more than willing to
provide you with packages --the facility is using up volts, right?

Ideas, recommendations, scolding much aprec.

Cameron Whiting

--
D94559FD884B6F58
+1307.438.9583