Progress on Manual

Lately I've been emailing Paul about recent changes I've made and am
planning to make with the Manual. For now it's on GitHub. I hope to launch
it on launchpad after ToriOS's first release.

On the todo is a formal todo list. As of now, I am reorganizing everything
Paul has written to be maintainable for teams in the future. Paul seems to
agree with the general direction, but to my knowledge, he will also be
working on his own official fork of the project. My fork is only for future
maintaining purposes. Think of it as an experimental version of the
unstable ToriOS Manual.

You're welcome to give me feedback and make changes as you see are needed.
Before you can make changes, please refer to how the Tex documents are
compiled and where the "main" file is and how it works in regards to the
file system.

Please visit the fork:

https://github.com/ruzekle/torios-manual

I'll imitating Ubuntu's structure.

Please refer to
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-manual/ubuntu-manual/trusty-e2/files

I will continue to play with this later. Please provide feedback if you
think something should be done differently.

Thanks,

Sam Klein

Follow ups