Re: Progress on Manual

Hi Sam,
Thanks, this will be great!  When you host it on launchpad let me know,
and I will help build the appropriate Debian packaging (unless you want
to take on that task as well).  I will also build it into the ToriOS PPA
and drop my current torios-doc package in favor of the new version!

Thank you for you help on this, documentation is a HUGE job, and I am
sure Paul is glad for the help, I know this is a vital part of our
project and something programmers are not extremely good at :)

On 02/08/2015 10:19 AM, Sam Klein wrote:
> Lately I've been emailing Paul about recent changes I've made and am
> planning to make with the Manual. For now it's on GitHub. I hope to
> launch it on launchpad after ToriOS's first release.
>
> On the todo is a formal todo list. As of now, I am reorganizing
> everything Paul has written to be maintainable for teams in the
> future. Paul seems to agree with the general direction, but to my
> knowledge, he will also be working on his own official fork of the
> project. My fork is only for future maintaining purposes. Think of it
> as an experimental version of the unstable ToriOS Manual.
>
> You're welcome to give me feedback and make changes as you see are
> needed. Before you can make changes, please refer to how the Tex
> documents are compiled and where the "main" file is and how it works
> in regards to the file system.
>
> Please visit the fork:
>
> https://github.com/ruzekle/torios-manual
>
> I'll imitating Ubuntu's structure.
>
> Please refer
> to http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-manual/ubuntu-manual/trusty-e2/files
> <http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-manual/ubuntu-manual/trusty-e2/files>
>
> I will continue to play with this later. Please provide feedback if
> you think something should be done differently.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sam Klein

-Israel
ToriOS Team