Re: Fwd: Re: New Website

OK,
we need a stable release, yeah?
I am building the first release of:
flAdduser... soon I will push it and build it into the ToriOS PPA...
I suppose we could release a version of ToriOS with the older JWM
(background scaling issue)
And let users upgrade to my JWM ppa.  I don't want to push git commits
as the version numbering (s1040 versus the normal 2.2.2) for ToriOS.

What does everyone think?  Is the older version with its background
scaling issue fine for the first stable release?  We will update to
2.3.0 when it is released.  Let me know, and I will try to finalize
everything and get it ready for our first testing release.

On 02/15/2015 05:05 PM, Ali Linx wrote:

> FYI

-Israel
ToriOS Team