Re: Fwd: Re: New Website

The background scaling issue is *not* a big issue in my opinion. I
suggest a work-around with those simple backgrounds with proportions to
fit the most common monitors: 4:3, 5:4, 8:5 (alias 16:10), 16:9.

So I think the older version with its background scaling issue is fine
for the first stable release.