Re: 'Partition drives and Install alongside current OS' fails for me

Hi Nio,
(I added the list in to this e-mail)
I discovered the problem.
chmounter checked to make sure the user was not unmounting something
important, but restricted it to ${dest}1
which failed in your case.... so I removed that entirely

I am rebuilding OBI with your fix to the intro text, this chmounter fix,
and a working (i hope) zmktbl

When I rebuild ToriOS again, we will have a much nicer OBI setup!
Thanks for your diligent testing.  I think I could add the check back in
to see what is mounted and make sure dest is there... but either way it
will work without my extra check.  I wanted to have a good check for the
user in case they mounted their USB drive to mount to copy files to or
something...  but this is a fringe use-case and we can deal with it in a
later update.  Right now we want a working dual partition setup!

Oh, was the help text fairly useful?  Did it give you decent advice
where to install?

-Israel
ToriOS Team