Re: OBI

On 02/26/2015 09:46 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Den 2015-02-26 15:18, Israel skrev:
>> Hi,
>> a new version of OBI has been released!
>> See our post here:
>> http://torios.net/one-button-installer/

Hi Nio,
> Hi Israel,
>
> If you feel that this version of the OBI is ready for it, I suggest that
> you add information how to get the OBI, what commands to run (to get the
> PPA and to install the OBI).
>
> The alternative is to link to the iso file (in that case wait for the
> next version, because the current version has several bugs).
>
> Best regards
> Nio

I did add the links in the posting.  Unfortunately the theme we are
using has a bug that does not display links properly.  They appear the
same as the rest of the text.  This is a MAJOR bug in the website.  I
think Ali has some sort of plan to address this, though.
There are actually quite a few nice links in the article to point to
wikipedia articles explaining what a PPA is, what a tarball is, what
Ubiquity is, and a link to Debian's website as well.
I wanted to provide enough information for a casual user to become
familiar with those acronyms and terminology.

I did include a link to the OBI page on launchpad... it is the first
mention of OBI (the One Button Installer)

-Israel
ToriOS Team