Re: Zsync time

Hi Jack,
This is the program adduser.  I did not come up with those prompts... we
could possibly do something different, such as using useradd, and I will
be doing some testing on this aspect of ToriOS.  I just wanted to get
some feedback to make sure things like setting the timezone worked,
since that  time was a bug you had, and is very major (very inconvenient
to have to switch your timezone manually).
And I wanted to make sure other people could effectively add a new user
and report that they were the only user on the system.