ISO testing (was Re: Zsync time)

Hi Jack,
I have some ideas, but I need to test them out.  I also need them to
work correctly :)
I think this can be acheved fairly simply... but We may need to run some
sort of language configuration.  We may need to have a first-run script
that sets up language, and also allows the user to install other things
they may want or need (update-notifier comes to mind... unless we have a
simple way to do this?)  I suppose it could be possible to
apt-get-update in the startup scripts, and run a script when the user
logs in to check the status of dpkg, and offer the user a dialog to
update if, they need to.

On 03/07/2015 07:16 AM, Cinque Port Computers wrote:
> Hi israel,
>
> Timezone setting worked okay and the adding user (apart from the weird
> details being asked for, as I mentioned).
>
> What about keyboard layout and keyboard country setting?
>
> Keep up the great work.
>
> JackT.

-Israel
ToriOS Team