Re: ToriOS ISO

Hi Jack and Israel,

I think it is OK to store that variable in memory as a variable in the
live session. It should not be stored in a disk afterwards.

But if the OBI is run from an installed system, it is a worse case.

An alternative is to wipe that variable after using it, to overwrite it
with something, for example zeros, or better, with 64 random bytes.