Re: ISO

Hi Israel and Jack,

An alternative to several iso files ... is to ship a script or two (with
dialog or zenity interface) so that the end users can add/upgrade
kernels if they wish. But if there are problems with drivers in the 3.2
system, it is better to offer separate iso files.

I think it would be a good idea for people to keep this current version
and test it in computers of various age, for example with newer wifi and
more than 2 GB RAM. I agree that the main version should be based on the
3.2 kernel (non-pae or pae with fake-pae installed).

Maybe you can get an interesting discussion about it next Saturday
meeting:-)