Re: ISO

Den 2015-03-25 14:53, Nio Wiklund skrev:
> Den 2015-03-25 14:01, Israel skrev:
>> Hi,
>> sorry this current ISO is oversized, so I will have to be rebuilding it
>> again.
>> Feel free to zsync and test the new version!!!
>>

> Hi Israel and all other toriosadores,
>
> I think it is within CD size while below 700 Mibibytes, as shown by
>
> $ ls -lh ToriOS-beta.iso
> -rw------- 1 nio nio 683M mar 25 05:19 ToriOS-beta.iso
>
> $ md5sum ToriOS-beta.iso
> de6ed99b79b97f66ef287522eeb8530d  ToriOS-beta.iso
>
> (zsync will check the download.)
>
> Let us enjoy testing this new version now :-P
>
> Best regards
> Nio

Hi again all toriosadores,

I have not at all finished testing the live system and the installed
system, but what I see is much improved. It feels very nice, but still,
*testing by many people* is important in order to remove or improve
things that we have overlooked.

@ Israel,

If you make an iso file with non-pae kernels in both the live system and
the installed system (the tarball), I can make and upload a tarball with
a 3.2 generic-pae kernel and a 3.13 kernel (which is also a pae kernel).
Those tarballs should be rather easy to use with the installer (to be
downloaded, selected and used).