Re: TORI OS manual

Den 2015-04-05 20:39, Paul Sutton skrev:
> Hi
>
> ToriOS has low system requirements as detailed on the website
>
> http://torios.net/
>
> You should be able to just download the pdf from github (its under
> 12.04) as ther other folder is for the new menual in develiopment
>
> you should be able to
>
> wget
> https://github.com/zleap/torios-manual/blob/master/torios-12.04/torios.pdf
>
> however that doesn't work, I don't know why
>
> Can anyone help please ?
>
> thanks
>
> Paul
>
> On 05/04/15 18:58, anguriamelone@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Hi! Is it possible to know the system requirements and to receive
>> via e-mail the link for the TORI OS manual, because, I do not why,
>> at the moment I cannot download it from github.com. Thank you and
>> have a nice day. Giancarlo

Hi all toriosadores,

The following command that used to work for the manual,

wget -O torios.pdf
https://github.com/zleap/torios-manual/blob/master/torios.pdf?raw=true

does not work. I've tried, waited for some days, and it still does not
work. Do you know why, or if there is another link that works?