Sent: Sunday, 12 April, 2015 07:15
To: Paul Sutton ; anguriamelone@xxxxxxxxx ; torios ; Israel
Subject: Re: [Torios] TORI OS manual

Den 2015-04-05 20:39, Paul Sutton skrev:
Hi

ToriOS has low system requirements as detailed on the website

http://torios.net/

You should be able to just download the pdf from github (its under
12.04) as ther other folder is for the new menual in develiopment

you should be able to

wget
https://github.com/zleap/torios-manual/blob/master/torios-12.04/torios.pdf

however that doesn't work, I don't know why

Can anyone help please ?

thanks

Paul