default theme

Hi everyone,
I finally updated the default theme a bit.
I think the dark red for inactive windows was unfortunately hard to read.
So, I made foreground windows brighter, and background windows darker.
I also make the TaskList (running apps list in the panel) similar colors.

I will be updating jwm-settings-manager with this new default

There is an issue in the Theme Changer currently (I am reorganizing and
doing some extreme checks to fix broken jwmrc files) which should be
resolved soon.  You can overwrite your current config ONLY at this exact
moment....  soon this will be remedied.

if you don't want to overwrite wait a few days, I will get this fix in
soon :)

-Israel
ToriOS Team