ToriOS update

Hi everyone,
I am waiting on myself to finish with the settings manager.  There have
been some hidden bugs, and some inconsistencies with my use in various
situations.  These issues are being addressed.

The other MAJOR thing we need to do is get the manual in order for release.
Sam has stepped up to help Paul with this monumental task.

Are there any other major issues?

I know we are still having issues with pico/nano in the liveCD... and I
still do not know how to address this, I have tried installing it every
which way that I can, but still it does not work...

Please chime in if there is anything left that you can remember!

-Israel
ToriOS Team