Re: JWM logout dialog

Den 2015-05-12 03:53, Israel skrev:
> Hi,
> I posted on github about the Logout dialog issue finally (I've been busy).
>
> I have two ideas.
>
> I can make the shutdown menu different
>
> Shutdown
> |
> -Shutdown Menu
> |
> -Restart Computer
> |
> -Reload Desktop
> |
> -Logout
>        - Logout of ToriOS
>
> And disable the confirmation dialog
>
> OR
> I could disable the confirmation dialog and run a dialog that asks if
> the user wants to logout of ToriOS.
>
> Do either of these options sound like good ones?

Hi Israel,

There are many ways to do it. I think any alternative with a reasonable
number of clicks is good: I suggest two clicks (one selection, and one
confirmation).

You can also look at other distros, and select a layout, that feels
intuitive and nice (in other words, no too different from what people
are used to). People are often saying 'intuitive', when they actually
mean 'like what I am used to'.