Re: JWM logout dialog

On 05/12/2015 12:09 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Den 2015-05-12 03:53, Israel skrev:
>>
> Hi Israel,
>
> There are many ways to do it. I think any alternative with a reasonable
> number of clicks is good: I suggest two clicks (one selection, and one
> confirmation).
>
> You can also look at other distros, and select a layout, that feels
> intuitive and nice (in other words, no too different from what people
> are used to). People are often saying 'intuitive', when they actually
> mean 'like what I am used to'.
>
> Best regards
> Nio
Hi Nio (and all)
Joe just posted on Github that my request and proposed implementation
sounds reasonable.
He is also thinking about extending it to be used for other things, such
as messages from a script.
That makes this very exciting, as I really enjoy scripts (as you may
already know).

The possibilities there are quite nice!

-Israel
ToriOS Team