Re: menu generator and the former icon issue

Den 2015-05-19 07:23, Nio Wiklund skrev:
> Den 2015-05-19 07:19, Israel skrev:
>> Hi everyone,
>> as of:
>> jwm-settings-manager - 1.0.0ubuntu12-178~ubuntu12.04.1
>> <https://code.launchpad.net/%7Etorios-dev/+archive/ubuntu/torios-core/+build/7443204>
>> This issue is solved.
>> I implemented a much smaller icon testing routine and made the Icon
>> portion of the Settings manager browse installed icon themes and
>> generate a list of includes based on the actual theme file.  I also
>> include some other non standard places people like to install icons.
>> In my heavy testing on my production machine (I have JWM installed as
>> well so I can quickly test things, but also do not always use it, since
>> I am actively messing with my jwmrc file) everything works.
>>
>> Now, PLEASE test for any issues, regressions, etc....
>>
>> Thanks again Nio for finding this annoying bug.  It has been a great
>> challenge to rethink my methods of writing scripts to be faster and very
>> complete.
>>
>> --
>> Regards
>>
>> -Israel
>> ToriOS Team
>>

> Hi Israel,
>
> Can this be applied to the live session or the installed system or both?
>
> Best regards
> Nio

Hi again Israel,

I tried to update/dist-upgrade the live session - but not very
successfully - there was error output and after 'refreshing'

- the mkusb icons is the same, three colour dots - cog wheels when
higher resolution :-(

+ the mkusb icon is there in the top left corner of mkusb's menu windows :-)

I updated/dist-upgraded the installed system,

+ the menu icons are correct :-)

- mkusb menu windows have the xlogo icon in the top left corner :-(